Proper Hydration for you and your pets

My dog was never a good water drinker until we discovered Pure Kangen Water, the high anti-oxidant drinking water. Not only does he love it, he looks better. His coat is beautiful, his eyes are clearer, he's much more playful, and I no longer have to coax him to drink.
Just by changing the water you drink, you can change the way you feel. Pure Kangen Water super hydrates your body quickly giving you and your pets incredible energy, better digestion and a better night's sleep. Because Kangen Water is a high anti-oxident water, it helps to flush out toxin build up which can cause many ailments. It has been proven to even help with mild cases of hip dysplasia in dogs, inflammation in different parts of the body, and it even prevents the anal glands in dogs from becoming clogged.

The best test is to try it. We the people know that it is good for you, tastes great, and keeps us healthy; but your pet only knows. . . either I like it, or I don't ! Put two bowls of water down, one with 9.5 pH Kangen Water and one with regular water. Most of the time, your dog will pick the Kangen Water.

FWI...I do not sell this product. I just want to spread the word about this incredible and easy way to keep our precious animals healthy. ( and us ) but if you are interested in getting some of this water, email me and I'll tell you where and how.

No comments:

Post a Comment